Oracle 7.3.3 installation on HP-UX

From: <pamch_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/08/09

Help/Suggestions for Installation :

 I am presently using oracle 7.3.2. on HP-UX I have to upgrade/ full install 7.3.3 to eliminate the problems which we are facing right now. The main problem is: We are unable use database links between the two databases which are running on the same server. I was told that 7.3.2 is having bug and database links do not work between to databases of 7.3.2 version. And I request the DBAs/Sys Admstrs to share thier experience/problems faced during the 7.3.3 installation on HP-UX. I would be more than happy if some give me step by step procedure (highlighting the steps not covered in installation m,anual). This installation I should do it on a remote HP-UX server sitting from NT workstn. node. And I need to know what are all the precautions I should take so that I do not screw up the existing databases. I request all those who got experience on this topic to respond.

Thanks in Advance.

Chakravarthy Arhur Moody.