SQL-Programmer 2.1 is out! (NEW)

From: Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI) <webmaster_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1997/08/09

This is a quick note to let you know that a great new version of SQL-Programmer has been released today!

SQL-Programmer 2.1 has many new enhancements including a full color, syntax-highlighting (ORACLE PL/SQL and SYBASE/MICROSOFT Transact-SQL) context-sensitive editor, improved performance and a host of user interface improvements and more...

I wanted to be the first to let you know about our latest release and urge you to give it a try. As with prior versions, you can download the SQL-Programmer 2.1 evaluation copy by going to the download area of our web site http://www.sfi-software.com/

If you haven't been to our site recently, there are some other great reasons to stop by again!

SQL-Programmer 2.1 is a Free upgrade to all SQL-Programmer 2.0 customers. To updage from SQL-Programmer 2.0, go to the following page: http://www.sfi-software.com/sqlproupd.htm

Take a look at the SQL-Programmer 2.1 Quick Tour. SFI built the Quick Tour to let prospective users get a complete walk-through of the product before taking the time to download and install the evaluation version. The Quick Tour is available either in on-line Internet interactive mode or as a download.

You'll find the SQL-Programmer 2.1 Internet Interactive Quick tour at: http://www.sfi-software.com/qt/sqlprogrammer20/qtinternet.htm

Or download the "standalone" SQL-Programmer 2.1 Quick Tour from our secure download area at:
https://www.sfi-software.com/order/downloadrequest.asp

The other BIG NEWS...
SQL-Optimizer/DBA! Now in general Beta 3 release and available for download!
Get it from our secure download area at: https://www.sfi-software.com/order/downloadrequest.asp

"SQL-Optimizer is a unique software product which automatically analyzes and optimizes Oracle SQL statements." Richard Finkelstein, President Performance Computing.

SQL-Optimizer helps ORACLE database developers, administrators, testers, end users and third-party application providers improve database performance. SQL-Optimizer can be utilized throughout the database development life cycle.

It eliminates the manual effort required to identify and correct poorly structured SQL while reducing the need to buy more hardware. This means major cost savings, more productive developers and satisfied users.

SQL-Optimizer/DBA will:
- Audit existing SQL statements to estimate execution costs

As you can see, there's lots of great news from SFI! Get all the details from our web site at:
http://www.sfi-software.com
or email/reply to info_at_sfi-software.com

Phone:
Sylvain Faust Corp. USA 617-722-9811
Sylvain Faust Inc. Canada 819 778-5045

Regards,
Jim Rawlings
VP Sales and Marketing, SFI

PS Your feedback is important to us. Please let us know what you think of SQL-Programmer 2.1. We welcome all suggestions that will make our products better and you more productive. Received on Sat Aug 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT