Re: TNSNAMES.ORA placment ??

From: Lashbrook <lashbrook_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 1997/08/08

I remember reading that on UNIX systems, the default location is /etc, but on PCs (clients) it is $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin. Will try to find that documentation to verify. You can always change as BRAJB described below.

BRAJB <brajb_at_aol.com> wrote in article
<19970807035101.XAA23857_at_ladder02.news.aol.com>...