ORACLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS NEEDED

From: Cecil <cecil_at_total.net>
Date: 1997/07/21

 Hello Champs,

Does anyone possess a list of interview questions (technical) related to Oracle for the position of a developer/programmer. which include developer 2000.

I'm sure most of the people on this list were interviewed at some point of time and I'd appreciate any and all help with regard to this. Even if you make up your own its fine.

Thanks a lot

Cecil D'Souza Received on Mon Jul 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT