PL/SQL Optimisers

From: Terrence Wong <mingjun_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: 1997/07/22

Can anybody tell me if there is an optimiser for PL/SQL.

Am interested to know also :
(1) How to optimised the PL/SQL for the web environments.
(2) Should I restrict the total size of the package, ie. spilting into
multiple small packages.
(3) How far can 'Explain Plan' or 'tkprof' accelerate the performance of
the programs written for the web.

History. My involvement uses PL/SQL for the web environment. Please share your wealth of knowledge. You could even answer in parts.

Cheers.
Terrence Wong Received on Tue Jul 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT