Error PLS-00323

From: Bala Bulusu <bb74_at_pantheon.yale.edu>
Date: 1997/07/08

I was trying to create a package and got the following error message:

PLS-00323: subprogram or cursor 'CREATE_EMP' is declared in a package specification and must be defined in the package body

I checked the package spec and body for spelling errors or wrong parameters but everything looks fine. I could split the package into standalone procedures - but that defeats the whole purpose of creating the package.

Did anyone come across a similar problem? I'd appreciate any feedback...

Thanks,

Bala. Received on Tue Jul 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT