Don't Web Server 1.0 work ?

From: tecsbm <tecsbm_at_iis.com.br>
Date: 1997/07/01

We have the Oracle 7.3 on a NT with Web Server 1.0. The instalation steps saw to be ok.
I'm using the service demo for both examples, tr and hr, as sugested by doc.
I can't use the owa with other services but owa_dba. The message is "The server has an internal error..."

What is going on ? Received on Tue Jul 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT