Re: Internal error ora-00600

From: Lamar Spells <lspells_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/06/10

Let me be the first to officially welcome you to Support Hell... Yes, you have won an eternal stay in sunny Support Hell. ;-)

Seriously, these types of errors are typically very hard to fix. The ORA-00600 error is one of those infamous "generic" error messages-- sort of like "General Protection Fault". It means that something totally unexpected happened-- In this case, Oracle support probably will require you to do alot of up-front investigation before even they will be able to assist you.

Good Luck,

Lamar Spells