ORA-03121

From: Bob <bdragoon_at_concentric.net>
Date: 1997/06/01

All,

I am trying to install Personal Oracle7 for Windows on my Windows 95 PC, even though Oracle Installer prompts this is an unsupported configuration. Each time I try to startup the default database I receive "ORA-03121: No interface driver connected - function not performed."

I have also installed 16-bit SQL*Net and TCP/IP into orwin/bin, thinking this may be required.

Does anyone know if Personal Oracle7 requires SQL*Net? If so, how do I load it into memory? If not, what could be causing this message?

Thanks much
Bob Dragoon
bdragoon_at_concentric.net Received on Sun Jun 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT