Location , Webserver 2.0

From: Stian Hundhammer <stian_at_origo.no>
Date: 1997/06/09

I am trying to speed up my web-application, but having problem wherever am using a owa_util.redirect_url.

After I've done a call to another site, the next request to my web request broker takes awful long time (about 10 - 15 seconds). The same thing happens when am doing an
<listner>/OWA/htp.print?cbuf=Location:+http//www...... , so there is nothing wrong with my owa_util package. All the other packages are also valid.

Do anyone had this problem? It looks like the time it takes to do the request, is of the same amout of time as when I'm doing the first request after I've started my web-listener, and there is no error message in either owa.err or <listener>.err

Where do I start to look for errors/parameters to fix and so on?

I'm using Oracle 7.3 and WebServer 2.0 on the same machine, an Silicon Graphics Indy. The requestbroker is set up with SID-communication (and not SQL Net)

So - can anybody help me?

Stian

--

  Stian Hundhammer      e-mail: stian_at_origo.no

  telephone:
  h : +47 22 46 20 96
  w : +47 22 87 18 81

  web : http://techteam.origo.no/~stian/