Re: ORA-03121 & Delphi connectivity

From: Michael Gundlach <gundlach_at_geowiss.uni-hamburg.de>
Date: 1997/05/31

CDWaddell wrote:

> Does anyone know what I can do to eliminate this error. I get this error
> from Delphi 1.0 when I try to connect a DB component to the database. We
> have Delphi 3.0 C/S and when I connect with Delphi 3.0 I have no problem
> connecting however, when I connect with Delphi 1.0 I get this error.
>
> System Specs.
> Windows 95 with Netware 32bit client.
> Delphi 1.0 C/S
> Oracle 7.3
>
> Any suggestions are welcomed.
>
> Thanks CDW

Delphi 1 is a 16 Bit System - so you nead to install the 16Bit Sql-Net Client on your System!

Delphi 2 and 3 ar 32Bit Systems - so the ar using the 32Bit Client Software.

--> Install the 16Bit Version of Oracle SQL-Net and copy the TNSNAMES.ORA and SQLNET.ORA of your 32Bit %OraHom in your 16Bit /Network/admin path.

Michael Received on Sat May 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT