ORA-03121 & Delphi connectivity

From: CDWaddell <cdwaddell_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/05/29

Does anyone know what I can do to eliminate this error. I get this error from Delphi 1.0 when I try to connect a DB component to the database. We have Delphi 3.0 C/S and when I connect with Delphi 3.0 I have no problem connecting however, when I connect with Delphi 1.0 I get this error.

System Specs.
  Windows 95 with Netware 32bit client.
  Delphi 1.0 C/S
  Oracle 7.3

  Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks CDW Received on Thu May 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT