Strange hang-ups with PB5.0, Oracle 7.3, Netware 4.1 and WFW 311

From: Oliver Pistor <pistor_at_perfect.de>
Date: 1997/05/28

Hi !

We have this really strange problem with PB 5.0.0.1 accessing an Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3 on a Netware 4.1 Server with a WfW 3.11 Client.

After retrieving exactly 2000 records, WfW just crashes. This only happens with a certain combination of columns (they all have the same data type). And what is even more strange is that using WIN95 as a client all works fine. We are using SPX as network protocol.

Does anybody have similar experiences or can give a hint ?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanx

Oliver

Oliver Pistor		Fax.: +49 6223 990085