Re: Setting up security on Oracle Web Server

From: Fredrik Larsson <no_spam_mail2fred_at_hotmail.com_no_spam>
Date: 1997/05/22

I am quite new at Oracle (started a month ago) but in version 2 of the webserver there is an example called "Take the train" and on the starting page there is a login prompt which is totally unrelated to the one in the Web listener configuration. Unfortunately I haven't had to time to look deeper into how it works but I guess that would be an alternative solution.

Hope this helps, Fredrik. Received on Thu May 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT