Oracle Technical Support Cost$$$$

From: Dick Lenz <db-middleware_at_wisconsingas.com>
Date: 1997/05/15

We have tried to negotiate the price per concurrent user for Oracle's annual Technical Support. Oracle told us that these prices are non-negotiable and that everyone is charged the same amount ($360 per concurrent user, Silver Support

                            $300 per concurrent user, Bronze Support). Is there anyone out there that has been able to negotiate lower prices? We have 8, 32, and 48 concurrent user licenses with Oracle on HP-UNIX and NT platforms. Any feedback would be appreciated. Received on Thu May 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT