Re: Oracle Technical Support Cost$$$$

From: Brian Murphy <bdmurphy_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/05/16

Everything is negotiable - but only if you are one of the big boys. A 48 user license is peanuts in regards to an enterprise software vendor such as Oracle so don't count on a discount

Brian Murphy

Dick Lenz <db-middleware_at_wisconsingas.com> wrote in article <01bc6144$6cc7e000$d05b43cf_at_pp1362>...
> We have tried to negotiate the price per concurrent user for Oracle's
> annual Technical Support. Oracle told us that these prices are
> non-negotiable and that everyone is charged the same amount ($360 per
> concurrent user, Silver Support
> $300 per concurrent user, Bronze Support).
> Is there anyone out there that has been able to negotiate lower prices?
 We