Re: Discover records missed enabled FK. Why?

From: MarkP28665 <markp28665_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/05/07

<lukash_at_rosno.ru> wrote >>
We have some Foreign Key ON DELETE CASCADE enabled in our database and (simultaneously we discover) some records which do not fit this FK. <<<<<<

Never heard of this problem, but have you checked the following:

That the foreign key constraint is in an 'enabled' state?

If the foreign key is made up of multiple columns, are the values of any of the affected columns null?

These are the only two things that came to mind. Hope this helps.

Mark Powell -- The only advise that counts is the advise that you follow so follow your own advise Received on Wed May 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT