Discover records missed enabled FK. Why?

From: ìÕËÁÛÅ×ÉÞ óÅÒÇÅÊ <lukash_at_rosno.ru>
Date: 1997/05/06

We have some Foreign Key ON DELETE CASCADE enabled in our database and (simultaneously we discover) some records which do not fit this FK.

 How could it be?
Could it be reasonable to DELETE these records? Can anyone point me to some FAQ or commentary on this issue, please?

Oracle 7.3.2 Received on Tue May 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT