Oracle error ORA-1019, failed to allocate memory on the user side

From: Leslie <lcurrens_at_bmc.com>
Date: 1997/05/06

I have an OCI application which I am working on. When I link against some versions of Oracle, and then try to run on other versions, I often get the ORA-1019 error (can't allocate memory on the user side).

I am wondering if Oracle has a statement of compatibility, such that I can compile my program and link against one version of Oracle, and know that the program will run correctly for all other versions of Oracle v7.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Leslie Received on Tue May 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT