Re: OWS problem

From: Mark Pether <markap_at_bom.gov.au>
Date: 1997/04/30

After our organisation contacted Oracle regarding Webserver 2.1 on HP-UX 10.20 running 7.3 platform, I found out the 'stop', 'back' and
'forward' browser problem - where webserver somehow looses the
connection and plsql/java jobs become zombies taking up sessions until
'server too busy message' appears requiring listener to be stop/started,
is a bug and a patch is available from Oracle, I haven't yet received the patch (provided courtesy email), so I will let you know if this indeed fixes the problem.

Cheers