Re: OWS problem

From: Josef Huber <josef.huber_at_ennstal.at>
Date: 1997/04/29

Hello,
We have the same problem, running Webserver 2.1 under Windows NT 4.0 connected to and Oracle Workgroupserver 7.3.2. We have only static pages and pages generated by pl/sql.

The problem is this:
On times the day (minimum) we got 16-22 instances of WRBProc.exe and the CPU gots to 100% .
Trying to stop the listener dosen't work needs complete shut down. We have programmed a small software after pressing the save button, we save it to the database (this works)
and then we call a redirect_url this works only sometimes but the server doesn't hang up.

How can i limmit the OWA connections ???

Please can you contact me if you get an answer !

Thanks!
Huber Josef

Dan Saunders <saunders_at_uidaho.edu> schrieb im Beitrag <33616795.79516910_at_news.uidaho.edu>...