VB4 to stored procedures?

From: S Fundarek <sfware_at_idirect.co_>
Date: 1997/04/29

Can anyone tell me if VB4 can access/invoke Oracle 7 stored proceudres, functions and/or packages?

And if so, how?

I'm stumped.
Is ODBC involved or not?

--
Steven Fundarek
Sfware Consulting Inc.

*** Please do not e-mail replies directly to the posting ID
as it cannot receive incoming mail.

appreciated.
Sorry for any inconvenience on your part.