Re: Unable to complete internal login!!!

From: Marc <marcm_at_computek.net>
Date: 1997/04/28

Guilherme Mesquita Chaves wrote:

> I got this message after a shutdown normal. I don't know what it is
> about. It's a message: DBA-00342: Unable to complete internal login.
> I tried to shutdown abort but it give me the error: ORA-03113:
> end-of-file on communication channel. That i don't know what it it
> either. I exit the SQL-DBA (ORACLE 7.2) and exit the O.S (Unix - AIX)
> and logged on again e connected to SQL-DBA again and then a got the
> database started open in a normal way. Can anyone explain what happened?
> Thanks in advance.

Don't worry about this message. It depends on what version of ORACLE you are on 7.x and the version of SQL*Net/SQL*Dba and platform. On many occassions when SQL*Dba has gotten confused the best thing is to exit SQL*Dba and re-enter. I do this typically every time. I have not seen this problem with svrmgrl.

Marc

--