Re: [Q] backup triggers and/or stored procedures

From: Winston Douglas <wdouglas_at_cott.com>
Date: 1997/04/25

I think the only way to do this is to do an export of the database using the "imp" utility without exporting the data (use parameter rows=n) and store the export file offline. If you want to store the text then you could then use the import utility "imp" to import the data with the parameters show=y and log=<some filename>. Then you can edit the log file to view the create statements for the triggers. The disadvantage of this is that the file will contain scripts for all the database objects including the triggers.

Carlo Bartolomeo Martino <martino_at_shell.inch.com> wrote in article <5jqnp7$37f$1_at_sleepy.inch.com>...