Exporting multiple files using exp73.exe

From: sharon Viente <sharon_at_timc-gis.com>
Date: 1997/04/20

Hello,

  1. Could somone tell me how to export and then import from two Oracle7 servers (Unix to NT) more than one file at a time . I am using exp73.exe?. My files have the same preffix so i need wildcard expression (something like exp73 myfile_*).
  2. Is there another way of moving the file from one server to the other if they are on the same network.

Sharon. Received on Sun Apr 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT