Where to get Intelligent Agent Patch 7.3.2.2

From: Michael Jenc <jenc_at_cas-software.de>
Date: 1997/04/18

Hi,

I have installed the trial version of the Oracle Workgoup Server for NT on our server machine and now want to install the Enterprise Manager on my local machine.
I installed the Intelligent Agent that came in the version 7.3.2.1 on the CD-ROM I have. This version does not work correctly! When trying to start the service OracleAgent the following error message occurs:

  Could not start the OracleAgent service on \\machine   Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly.

I know there is a patched version 7.3.2.2 that might work. But where can I get it? As I am only using a free trial version, I don't want to purchase anything for this patch.
Does anyone know where I can get it? Does it fix the problem?

Thanks for your help.

Michael Jenc
CAS Software GmbH
Karlsruhe, Germany Received on Fri Apr 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT