Re: Where to get Intelligent Agent Patch 7.3.2.2

From: oracle <oracle_at_nightmare.com>
Date: 1997/04/18

Michael Jenc wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have installed the trial version of the Oracle
> Workgoup Server for NT on our server machine and
> now want to install the Enterprise Manager on my
> local machine.
> I installed the Intelligent Agent that came in the
> version 7.3.2.1 on the CD-ROM I have. This version
> does not work correctly! When trying to start the
> service OracleAgent the following error message occurs:
>
> Could not start the OracleAgent service on \\machine
> Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly.
>
> I know there is a patched version 7.3.2.2 that
> might work. But where can I get it? As I am only using
> a free trial version, I don't want to purchase anything
> for this patch.
> Does anyone know where I can get it? Does it fix the
> problem?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Michael Jenc
> CAS Software GmbH
> Karlsruhe, Germany

 Not sure about NT, but there is no way to get intelligent agent to work without the IA patch. For this patch you do need to be at version 7.3.2.1 at least. You might want to contact your sales person and ask them to pull some strings. They may do it so you can demo the product, but it is unuseable under 7.3.2.1. Received on Fri Apr 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT