WebServer general question

From: Dun & Bradstreet Software <lfarr_at_dbsoftware.com>
Date: 1997/04/17

I am new to Oracle WebServer and I am just trying to find out some general information about it. We don't have the product in house yet.

Does Oracle WebServer support JAVA on the server side or only on the client side?

I see that WebServer 2.1 has a Java Interpreter. Does this mean that it supports server side execution?

Thanks in advance for the info

Linda

--
LFARR_at_geac.com