oradocm

From: Don Erickson <derickso_at_garden.csc.calpoly.edu>
Date: 1997/04/16

Using oradocm to access the on-line documentation. The index and all entries that are links into the docs are displayed in yellow-green letters on a light blue background which is unreadable. I'm useing an HP X-term as the display device.

Playing with the color palette on the X-Term changes everything except the contents of the browser window, so evidently the colors are hard coded. Only a limited set of printed documentation came with the package, so I badly need to get at the on-line docs.

This is a new installation of oracle 7.3.2 on a SUN Solaris 2.4 machine.

Don Erickson Received on Wed Apr 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT