Re: oradocm

From: oracle <oracle_at_nightmare.com>
Date: 1997/04/17

Don Erickson wrote:

> Using oradocm to access the on-line documentation. The index and
> all
> entries that are links into the docs are displayed in yellow-green
> letters
> on a light blue background which is unreadable. I'm useing an HP
> X-term
> as the display device.
>
> Playing with the color palette on the X-Term changes everything
> except
> the contents of the browser window, so evidently the colors are hard
> coded.
> Only a limited set of printed documentation came with the package,
> so I
> badly need to get at the on-line docs.
>
> This is a new installation of oracle 7.3.2 on a SUN Solaris 2.4
> machine.
>
> Don Erickson

 I am not sure where it is reading the Tk2Motif.rgb file from. Set an environment variable called "DEBUG_SLFIND" to some filename and then see which file it is picking up.

You need to edit this file to modify the colors. If you copy this file to your home directory and take off the ".rgb" part, you will have your own private copy that you can modify just for your use. Received on Thu Apr 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT