Replication Manager hanging problem

From: Nasier <nf_at_isis.co.za>
Date: 1997/04/15

We seem to be experiencing a problem when initiating replication from Replication Manager (Oracle 7.3.2.3 for NT). A message appears on screen "Accessing Database..." and it just seems to hang there. Although we can detect some disk activity on both machines, this message simply remains on screen (and no replication occurs). We are testing replication with a single small table and cannot get it to work consistently.

Does anyone have any similar experiences. Also the documentation supplied does not seem to adequately describe how to set up replication. Are there any suggestions as to where suitable documentation can be found?

Thanks
Nasier. Received on Tue Apr 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT