Re: Quota Question

From: John Cutright <john.cutright_at_alliedsignal.com>
Date: 1997/04/09

I guess I did not make myself clear in my message (I do that quite often).

I did not want to change the user's quota. I truncated the tables belonging to the
user and it did not effect the bytes/blocks that are being charged against the user.
What I was looking for is a way to tell Oracle to recalculate the amount of space that
the user is using.

Thanks for your response. Please respond again if you know how to do the above.

John Cutright Received on Wed Apr 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT