Re: open API to write a gateway?

From: Fernando Pereira <morgan_at_cardume.com>
Date: 1997/03/27

There is: the Open Gateway Toolkit (the name can be a little changed now). You can create your own gateway to connect to Oracle (including support for distributed transactions and two phase commit); I was an alpha tester years ago - the product works fine, it just gives you an API to plug your code in.

Fernando (morgan_at_cardume.com)
CardumeSoftware
www.cardume.com

Zhe Li <li_at_news.cs.columbia.edu> wrote in article <CMM.0.90.2.859267972.li_at_ground.cs.columbia.edu>...