ORACLE OBJECTS FOR OLE - VB 4.0

From: B. Zuydervliet <Zuyderb_at_alliedsignal.com>
Date: 1997/03/24

I have a trial version of Oracle Objects for OLE, which I would like to use with Visual Basic v4.0 (16-bit).

However I need the data control VBX to work with the data grid, and other controls that come with VB4. Is there a patch available for this? The version I have is OO4O v2 for Win 31.

TIA Andy Noble. Received on Mon Mar 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST