Indexing problem

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/03/11

Hi,

I've being trying to add an index to a column in one of my tables.

The create command executes for a few minutes (it's a 4m row table, most values in the given column are null) before dumping me out to the system prompt.

There are no error messages displayed either on the screen or in the alert log.

Other indexes on the same table create fine.

Any ideas?

Andy

Andy Hardy. PGP key available on request

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. Received on Tue Mar 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CST