Oracle Web Agent

From: <gjacobs_at_aiming.net>
Date: 1997/03/03

Hi.

I've just installed Oracle WorkGroup Server 7.3 for UNIX.

I want to install the two included demos, HR and TR.

I need the password and user name to the Oracle Web Agent administrator web pages..on the server?

The installer didn't ask for this info, and i have yet not been able to get a reply from oracle. I have already tried the 3 passwords and usernames included with the Oracle WG 7.3 support info.

I see people in this newsgroup using the Web Agent, and configuring it. ..

Please respond via email.

        Thank you in advance.
--

        Greg Jacobs,    Systems Administrator