Re: tkprof-output

From: Cisco <prsingh_at_cisco.com>
Date: 1997/02/27

Hi

First thing all the columns are important. It all depends on what inferences you want to draw.
Considering You are more interested in no of rows. You may be looking at query column for how many rows it needed for constructing the output.
Disk column to see was it reading all data from disk or some was available in cache.

The time columns gives you information like are jobs cpu intensive or may be system was
busy at that particular time.

Hope this helps

Pratap

Matthias Koepf <mak_at_kis.datagroup.de> wrote in article <33156247.183C_at_kis.datagroup.de>...