Re: tkprof-output

From: Lun Wing San (Oracle) <wslun_at_qrcsun.qrc.org>
Date: 1997/02/28

Matthias Koepf wrote:

> Which other columns are important and which columns should be small to
> retrieve good performance?
>
> Here is an example of a tkprof-output:
>
> select "ALLMND_MANDANT","PPVEPS_EPSNR","PPVEPS_EPSSTAT"
> from
> "KIS"."P_PVEPS_EPISODE" where :EPPVEPS_EPSNR="PPVEPS_EPSNR" and
> :EALLMND_MANDANT="ALLMND_MANDANT" for update
>
> call count cpu elapsed disk query
> current rows

    From my experiences, disk, query and current are also very significant as it reflects the data retrieval is whether from memory or from disk. Thus, it implies the library cache hits and misses.

---
Name   : Lun Wing San (Certified Oracle Database Administrator)

Title  : Oracle Application Developer of Hong Kong Productivity Council
         Oracle Database Administrator and System Administrator of QRC
Phone  : (852)27885841

This posting represents the personal opinions of the author. It is not the
official opinion or policy of the author's employer. Warranty expired when you
opened this article and I will not be responsible for its contents or use.