Re: Corrupt indexes on Oracle databases

From: Mars <mars_at_mediadata.com.sg>
Date: 1997/02/25

G McLauchlan wrote:

> We have been having a problem with corrupt indexes on various Oracle
> databases at our site.

I had a similiar situation occured to me when my database server went down while a batch job was updating the tables in the database.

If you encounter such problems frequently, perhaps it is about time you check the health of your disks/hardware.

rgds,
mars Received on Tue Feb 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CST