LONG ROW problem

From: <prab.athilat_at_fmr.com>
Date: 1997/02/24

Dear fellow Oraclites...
I'm trying to import back data from an export dump which has a table with LONG ROW column. The import terminated after 1000 rows due to buffer limitation. Increased the buffer and tried again and came to a point where I cannot go beyond 1600 rows even if I increase the buffer. Oracle documentaion suggests adding more memory etc.. If anyone knows any other ways to resolve this issue, I'll appreciate that. Thanks
Prab Athilat -DBA
prab.athilat_at_fmr.com Received on Mon Feb 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST