c precompiler

From: Fuzhen Yang <fyang1_at_tiger.towson.edu>
Date: 1997/02/19

Subject: c precompiler
Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle.server Summary:

Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle.server Summary:

I'm doing my graduate project using Oracle C precompiler. At first I tried to compile and run the demo programs in Oracle package. After I compiled the program "sample1.pc", I got the "sample1.c" and "sample1.o" files. But when I compile the "sample1.c", I couldn't get the executable file. It showed me: sqlcxt, sqlglm are unresolved.
I looked through a lot of references, but I could not find answer. Thank you for your any help!

--Helen Yang(fyang1_at_tiger.towson.edu) Received on Wed Feb 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST