Re: c precompiler

From: John Hough <q6y_at_ornl.gov>
Date: 1997/02/19

Fuzhen Yang wrote:

> Subject: c precompiler
> Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle.server
>
> Subject: c precompiler
> Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle.server
>
> I'm doing my graduate project using Oracle C precompiler. At first I tried to
> compile and run the demo programs in Oracle package. After I compiled the
> program "sample1.pc", I got the "sample1.c" and "sample1.o" files. But when I
> compile the "sample1.c", I couldn't get the executable file. It showed me:
> sqlcxt, sqlglm are unresolved.
> I looked through a lot of references, but I could not find answer.
> Thank you for your any help!
>
> --Helen Yang(fyang1_at_tiger.towson.edu)

Helen:

What is your operating environment? Unix, VMS, NT all have differnt rules for how you will build an executable. You might also have slightly different rules based on the version of the Oracle DBMS. In the unix environment I allways first go get the file proc.mk from the same environment as the sample files that you used. I then read the comments from this file and it will usually tell me what I need to do.

Good Luck,

John Hough Received on Wed Feb 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST