Creating user bug ???

From: AlBeRt tHe GoD <albewong_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: 1997/02/15

I am running Oracle 7.3.2.2 on hpux 10.10, I have created a user without setting the quota limits, and I can still create objects, this is not suppose to happen -- therefore I investigated the problem and found out the Oracle defaults to 'unlimited tablespace ' on everything when I create a user, so I revoke the privilege from the user and set a quota of 0m for the user default tablespace, the problem here is I can still create objects, so what is the deal ?

thanks,,, Received on Sat Feb 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CST