Anyone used Oracle Parallel Server and HP-UX

From: PBaljet <pbaljet_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/02/11

I an considering using OPS in order to have redundency in a system architecture. Basically the system will be multiple application servers connecting back to a database server via SQL-Net. I want to have a duplicate database server running Oracle OPS so if one database goes done I still have one database up to connect to.

Has anyone had succes with this type of architecture? How difficult is OPS to configure and maintain?

Thanks in advance Received on Tue Feb 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CST