Help, 16 Bit Apps Using LOCAL ORACLE 7.3

From: Bennie Johnson <bjohnson_at_tasc.com>
Date: 1997/01/30

I am trying to run 16 Bit applications on NT 3.51/4.0 Workstation using a "local" stand alone installation of ORACLE WorkGroup Server 7.3. I can connect to and run 32 bit applications without any problems. However, it takes a long time to connect to connect to 16 Bit apps (3.5 minutes or longer). Once connected, queries take at least 1 minute to execute.

Any help or insight on this problem is appreciated. Received on Thu Jan 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CST