Re: cold backup question

From: RYoung <ryoung_at_summer.dbsol.com>
Date: 1997/01/30

Keep in mind, that if you do not do a 'cold backup', then you must be 110% sure that the necessary archived logs are protected. Unlike a cold backup, 'hot backups' require both a good datafile from the backup and the necssary archived logs.You should mirror the disk you use for the archive log site at a minimum.

Allen Kirby <akirby_at_att.com> wrote in article <32E76ED6.34D3_at_att.com>...