SQL stmt in SGA. Help!

From: Chakravarthy KM Nalamotu <kittu_at_Hawaii.Edu>
Date: 1996/12/18

Hi Oracle Users,
Could some one let me know how to view the entire SQL text residing in the SGA. SQL_TEXT field in the V$SQLAREA view is 1000 char long. What if there is a SQL statement that is longer than that, let's say 5000 char long. How would I view such statments. Thank you for your replies.
  Kittu. Received on Wed Dec 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CST