How to get rid of temp segments (7.3) without shutting down database ?

From: Pierre <maverick_at_videotron.ca>
Date: 1996/12/09

	We're working with very little resources, hence the database
	has practically no sort area size. Every index created
	generates a duplicate temp segment in it's tablespace.
	How do we get rid of those segments without shutting down
	the db.

		Thanks for a reply. E-mail please to

		proussin_at_m3isystems.qc.ca