Re: iouw utilities cd karniotis sql question - nevermind

From: Barbara Hiles <BEH_at_csd.uwm.edu>
Date: 1996/12/10

In article <BEH.661.005821B0_at_csd.uwm.edu> BEH_at_csd.uwm.edu (Barbara Hiles) writes:

>Specifically the crvewpkg piece. I don't want to put all the code in here -
>it's too long. I think it's in the select cursor. I can't get it to work for
>all all. I can enter a specific owner - but then I get all for that owner
>whether or not I enter all or a specific view.
>As far as I can tell all the parens and and/ors match up ok.
>I can change it and just select all owners not sys - to get what I want.
>But I'd like to know what the problem is.

Figures - soon after I post a request for an answer I figure it out.

If anyone else has the problem or cares: one of the input values is named view_name which is a column name on dba_views and used in the select. Funny how much better it works when I changed that. :-) Received on Tue Dec 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CST