Starting Oracle automattically on UNIX

From: Herman Scheepers <hermans_at_mail.global.co.za>
Date: 1996/12/05

Hi all

I am running Oracle 732 on Solaris. I created a database from scratch (i.e. I did not use the installer to create a default database. What do I need to do in order to make the sure it starts up when the machine is rebooted.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Regards
Herman Received on Thu Dec 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CST